Scope of Personal Information
Personal Information we may collect from you include but are not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, electronic mail address, other contact method, age, date of birth, sex, educational history, occupation history, postal code, zone number, personal images, hobbies or preferences, personal identification card information, driving license information, credit card information, unique device identifier, geo-locational information, vehicle status, or behavioural information.
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
You may elect to not provide your Personal Information. If you choose not to provide your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide our Products or Services to you and we may not be able to respond to your questions encountered. For any loss you may suffer arising thereof, we shall bear no liability.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes (the "Personal Information Collection Purposes"):
- To administer and offer you our Products and Services, and to promptly communicate with you regarding the usage of our Products and Services;
- To provide to you personally customized Products and Services (including regional customization and personal customization), so as to allow you to have a better personal experience in using our Products and Services;
- To support the technical performance and functioning of our Services, and respond to your inquiries and requests and to process your transactions;
- To provide to you aftersales services and support and to receive your feedbacks;
- To promptly notify you of our newest Products, Services, derivative Products and Services, event preview, lottery draw, competition or other promotional activities;
- To use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research, to improve our products, Services, and communication with customers and to resolve customer inquiries.
In some circumstances, we may also combine your Personal Information with your Non-Personal Information for analytics and research purposes and to provide and improve our Products, Services, content, and advertising.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Processing and Storage of Personal Information
- When we store your Personal Information, we implement reasonable and sufficient security measures to ensure that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorized access, disclosure or loss. Such security measures include but are not limited to electronic security measures and physical security measures.
We may send you marketing information through E-mail, telephone, SMS or MMS, letter or any other means, including, but not limited to, notifying you of latest information of our Products and Services，inviting you to attend our marketing activities, or issuing notice of our Products or Services.
If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from us，you may choose opt-out in accordance with our “opting-out approach”. Please note that it may take a few days to process your opt-out request and you may continue to receive promotional or marketing messages during this time.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information of children below the age of 18. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information of children below the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parents, we shall take prompt measures to delete such information.